Video editing course
This course is for learning either Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
The course will cover:
• Operating the software to get you in a position to start editing.
• Navigating the software, tips to save time and how to categorise footage
• Practicising all the different functions that are current throughout all the editing softwares
• Identifying usable footage
• Creating a 'radio edit'
• How to create a package using interviews, actuality b-roll, cut aways, music, voice over narrative, etc
• Basic audio editing - selecting the right audio tracks and how to use them, keyframing volume levels, etc
• How to clean an edit
• How to export correctly for your intended output
An editor can either make or break a project so learn how to do it to a professional standard.
We are offering a one day workshop for technical video editing skills. This will cover the different software available with the pros and cons for each so you can start building your skills in either Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro. Our goal is to enable you to be comfortable editing projects by yourself and pushing the boundaries for more advanced editors too.
The masterclass will be very hands-on. Each person will have their own editing station and we provide current industry professionals to guide you. We have industry level professional example material to work with but you may have projects of your own.
If you require any other needs such as learning how to create vfx, title sequences, etc do let us know!
Dates & Prices
Other dates will be available soon
We also provide 1-to-1 sessions if required.