Media training 101
Having competent media skills is key to creating the right impact, projecting confidence and securing positive media coverage, not just as damage limitation in a crisis!
This course will cover:
• How to deliver your key message succinctly, with good sound bites
• How to deal with difficult questions under pressure
• How to deliver an interview in numerous scenerios
• How to present yourself well
• What not to wear! (from a technical perspective)
• Damage control
Acquire stronger on-camera media skills to publicise your work in a polished, professional way.
These skills are useful for a range of situations, and not just limited to media interviews – for example presentations, and filmed segments for company websites, social media and YouTube. The number of participants in the session will be limited to ensure you get the most from this session with plenty of hands-on practice time with plenty of feedback from industry professionals.
There will be examples of when things have gone right, and when things have gone wrong!
One to one and group tuition is available for bespoke sessions. Get in touch for details.
Dates & Prices
Contact us for more details!
Other dates will be available soon